3 November 2013

Pope's message about Court of Spain of King Carlos IV

04th November 2013

PAPAL OFFICIAL STATEMENT
about situation in Court of Spain of King Carlos IV

"Unfortunately, I received bad news about the behavior of Novice Priest Brian. The situation has took place on Court of Spain of King Carlos IV. I personally subscribe to the apology for the behavior of Father Brian.
Personally, I am very concerned about the many conflicts and bad words on the court. It certainly casts a shadow on the whole matter of concern. My concern is born after a meeting with Father Brian, where we had a conversation. It makes more deep after some meetings with other people, who had contact with Court of Spain of King Carlos IV and Court of Spain of King Carlos III.
Personally, I am shocked by the fatal negative relationship between this two Courts of Spains. I lose myself in deep prayer for the peace of reconciliation in these two states. This situation moved me so much.
I say this publicly - I expressed my concerns about the duplicity of the story. The proposal is one - one of the sides is lying.I hope to resolve the matter in a peaceful, quiet tone.
May God bless You."
Signed by His Holiness
PIUS VI 

His Holiness Pius VI run special process which will explain the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment